Return to Recipes Lavender Recipes
Kathy Gehrtís Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Lavender Crust
(Taken from Discover Cooking with Lavender)
- 2 tbsp plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp lavender buds finely ground
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ľ tsp salt
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of all fat
Time To Cook1 hour 15 minutes
- 1.Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2.Spray a roasting tin with non stick spray.
- 3.In a small bowl combine breadcrumbs, parsley, lavender, olive oil, garlic and salt.
- 4.Rub the pork tenderloin with the mixture.
- 5.Place pork in the pan and let it sit for 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- 6.Roast the pork for 20 to 25 minutes or until the crust is brown and the pork reaches 160 degrees F.
- 7.Transfer to a carving board, tent loosely with foils and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Finally....Cut into ľ inch slices and serve.