Return to Recipes Lavender Recipes
Sam's Favorite Lavender Lemonade
This lavender lemonade recipe is a concentrate that is really easy to make, takes no time at all and tastes just like homemade lavender / lemon meringue pie! Just water down 50:50 with water. Delicious!
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh culinary lavender (or 1/4 cup dried)
- 1 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice plus 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Ice cubes
- Lavender springs for decoration
Time To Cook25 minutes
- 1.Combine sugar with water in a medium pan.
- 2.Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves
- 3.Add the lavender blooms to the sugar water and remove from heat.
- 4.Let stand at least 20 minutes.
- 5.Strain mixture and discard lavender blooms.
- Finally....Combine equal parts of concentrate and water and serve over ice with a lavender sprig and slice of lemon